- providing a rental valuation of the property
- advising on landlord’s statutory obligations
- advertising as necessary
- selecting tenants
- arranging/carrying out viewings
- obtaining references & credit checks
- dealing with negotiations
- preparing and executing a suitable tenancy agreement in accordance with current legislation
- advising on the transfer of utility service accounts
Letting and Full Management
Provides, as well as the above:
- collecting, registering and holding, as stakeholders, a security deposit
- preparing an inventory and schedule of condition (extra charge)
- receiving rental payments
- advising and ensuring compliance with safety regulations
- visiting the property regularly to ensure compliance with tenancy agreement
- arranging repairs and maintenance
- taking appropriate action in the event of rent arrears or any breach of the tenancy agreement
- liaising with tenants on a routine basis
- arranging renewals of the tenancy agreement
- check-in and check-outs
- re-advertising and re-letting to new tenants as appropriate
Whether you are letting a studio apartment or a large country mansion, our sole aim will be to find you a suitable tenant quickly and efficiently and ensure your property achieves its maximum rental potential.
We maintain a flexible attitude and we are generally able to adapt our service to meet our client’s individual circumstances and needs, for example by providing a part only service or, alternatively, by taking on additional tasks and duties.
We only employ professional and reliable 'tried and tested' tradesmen to carry out repairs servicing and maintenance. All contractors have been personally vetted by us so you can be assured of an excellent service, they are all accredited members of the appropriate trade bodies, meet all statutory requirements and carry their own insurance.
To help our clients and investors achieve the best from their “buy to let” investment rental or prospective sale, we will assess the property and offer advice on what we consider appropriate improvements necessary to achieve the best in either the rental or sales market. We offer a full project management service using our own team of professional trades people.
We can guide you through the best options of "buy to let" in the UK or Overseas Investment Projects. We have professional partners who can give you the best advice and guidance on financial and legal matters with the aim of providing you with the best property investment portfolio to meet your individual requirements.
Our fees are competitive. They are also non-negotiable since we stand firmly behind our commitment to, and confidence in, providing a personal and trustworthy service second to none and therefore consider our fees realistic and excellent value for money.
All charges are subject to VAT
to discuss your needs.